Thelemite Thelemite

Here's the walkthrough

Press X 1,000 times. Now you've beat the game.

Crystal Story Crystal Story

10 for gameplay 0 for humor

Needs more cock jokes!

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Nice try

I like the idea around this game. But the gameplay is way too annoying to be enjoyable.

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

Game is deeply flawed

It seems that the only way to really make money is to keep your dragon at 100% yet how am I supposed to accomplish this when I have 10 arrows coming from off the screen with no way to deflect them?

Goin Up Goin Up

Just one suggestion

It's frustrating when you bounce off something and you hit something above it as a result. This is totally beyond the user's control and have no way of knowing they're about to die.

Battle for Wayland Keep Battle for Wayland Keep

Great game!

Loved it! However there's one essential thing missing to make this a truly perfect game.

It needs more cock jokes.

ClickPLAY 3 ClickPLAY 3

Some serious Glitches

I like the style and music, but you need to work out some bugs. For example the 3rd Quiz is impossible to pass. I know the play button is behind the balloons and the thumbtack is the key to popping them, but when I click on the thumb tack nothing happens.

Fix that, and I'll come back and give you a higher score.

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Same ol game, just a Christmas theme

Another Smash Tv game, greeeeeeat.

Battle Gear Battle Gear

Good game, just one fatal error

I was kicking ass the entire game until I got to the first Naval battle in Mexico. After I sunk their battle ships I found that I had only $2,000 left in my bank account after having like 60k right before the fight. Either it's a glitch or I spent that much on battle, I dunno. But the fact remains now I'm screwed because I can't even afford a single infantryman for the next war, and there's no way of getting funding so now I have to restart the game from the very beginning.

Next game you make should either have a buy/sell system for cash, or a selective checkpoint feature.

Johnny in an art game? Johnny in an art game?

Couldn't have done it better my self

Love how this game deals with "Art" games that think they're clever like One Chance and Everyday the Same Dream. But you've summed up how generic and boring they really are.